WELCOME TO RED
TIME TO EXPLORE YOUR WORLD
TIME TO EXPLORE YOUR WORLD
Thank you for purchasing your board. It’s our great pleasure to welcome you to the Red Paddle Co family!
If you purchased from any of the following countries please click on the relevant link below.
UNITED KINGDOM. UNITED STATES. CANADA. AUSTRALIA. GERMANY. NEW ZEALAND.
To help you make the most of your board this page will guide you through everything that you will need to know to get started. Don't forget to register your board for the extended warranty - more info below.
Check out the unboxing video below and how to set your board up correctly.
We've also listed out our 5 top things to do before heading out ranging from safety tips, padding tips and extra info you may need to make the most of your time on the water.
If you have any questions or need any guidance feel free to contact our customer service team who are on hand to help you 7 days a week.
TOP 5 THINGS YOU NEED TO DO
1. ACTIVATE YOUR 5 YEAR WARRANTY
1. ACTIVATE YOUR 5 YEAR WARRANTYEvery board comes with a 2 year warranty as standard. To activate your extended 5 year warranty you need to register your board within 3 months of purchase. So why hesitate, register your board today.
2. SUP SAFETY TIPS
2. SUP SAFETY TIPSNo matter whether it's your first time out or if you're a seasoned professional, to ensure you stay safe when on the water it is it is important to carry out a few important SUP Safety checks.
Check out our 10 Golden Rules of Water Safety.
3. PADDLING TIPS
3. PADDLING TIPSSUP Instructor Trainer Sam Ross has produced a great series of videos on how to get started with SUP looking at the basics all the way up to advanced paddling technique and turning.
4. BOARD MAINTENANCE
4. BOARD MAINTENANCEOur expert SUP team at Red Paddle Co HQ have collated a huge variety of information on how you can keep your board, pump and paddle in top condition.
5. GET THE GEAR
5. GET THE GEARYou've got the board, now get the gear. Check out our range of Premium Watersports Accessories, designed to help improve your paddle boarding experience, before, during and after getting on the water.
Carry all the essentials for your next adventure in comfort and style with Red Original's versatile range of waterproof bags. Built around the needs of outdoor adventurers and watersports enthusiasts, our waterproof bags are designed to deliver maximum performance and ample storage to keep possessions secure, dry and close to hand.
Whether you’re paddle boarding on a lake or wild swimming at sea, water safety should always be your first consideration. That's why we've we’ve designed the Red Original watersport safety collection, a range of products made with the sole purpose of keeping users and their possessions safe while out on the water.
Whether it’s a paddle boarding adventure or a hard session at the gym, our performance clothing keeps you feeling fresh so that you can perform at your best. From our performance t-shirts and long sleeve tops to our waterproof active jackets and sports caps, we've got you covered, whatever the adventure.
Take the hassle out of outdoor changing and avoid any awkward moments with our versatile range of outdoor changing robes, towels and accessories. Designed to make changing easy, quick and comfortable, all our outdoor changing products are designed with practicality at the forefront, making them a must-have for watersports enthusiasts and outdoor adventurers alike.